As a content strategist working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to build digital products that drive businesses. You’ll work alongside designers and developers to build custom digital experiences and services on behalf of Firefli and its clients. From applications to websites, your primary responsibility is to visualize copy from concept to execution.
To be successful in this role, you must:
The person chosen for this position will: Audit
- be passionate about creating content for digital
- have immaculate attention to detail and ability to work alongside clients, designers, developers, and project managers
- be able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- take your work more seriously than yourself
- have a solid understanding of current and emerging web standards (don’t worry, no coding necessary) and are sensitive to the implications of disciplines like search engine optimization and user experience
- understand that feedback is part of every project
- communicate ideas clearly to internal and external team members
- enjoy coming to work every day
- be a productive and complimentary member of a multi-disciplinary team that explores problems from a variety of perspectives
- Analyze existing content for insights and make data-driven recommendations
- Determine if available assets are redundant, outdated or trivial
- Research market or industry best practices, requirements, and trends
- Collaborate with other Firefli team members and client subject matter experts to identify missing or inaccurate information
- Prepare client-facing deliverables that are meaningful, easy to understand, and push the project forward
- Work alongside Information Architects and User Experience Designers to develop products sitemaps and content requirements
- Translate business goals and user experience recommendations into content plans
- Create or work within established tone and voice, ensuring details (such as headlines, captions, etc.) express the overall creative direction
- Organize internal and external content review, workflow, and approval
- Transfer approved content into relevant content management system
All applicants are required to have:
- Actively participate both in the internal and external QA process to identify and correct bugs and other issues
- Make recommendations regarding governance
- Complete on-going content maintenance requests on behalf of clients
- Participate in client training and hand-off
- at least 5-7 years of combined applicable education and experience
- degree in Communications, English or another relevant field
Firefli is a strategy agency built on a relationship-focused culture and a proven track record.
Through thoughtful, customized solutions, we challenge our clients to see “what’s possible,” and then collaborate with them to deliver it. We dedicate ourselves to a higher standard through purposeful employee growth, strategic client partnerships, and a bold commitment to enhancing our expertise.
Though we work with clients on a national level, we love supporting companies of all shapes and sizes by turning digital vision into reality.
In addition to being mentioned by Forbes, Firefli has also been recognized alongside CNN, Hubspot, and Time Warner Cable by the Webby Awards, the leading international ceremony honoring excellence on the Internet.