TechLab, Inc. is committed to producing and innovating high quality products while meeting or exceeding customer expectations. TechLab, Inc. is also committed to identifying opportunities for improving products and processes while maintaining an effective Quality Management System that meets all regulatory requirements.
TechLab Inc., fosters a collaborative culture that facilitates a learning environment that many employees can thrive in. TechLab, Inc. is looking to add an Assistant Controller to our team. The job of Assistant Controller is to oversee the day-to-day financial aspects of TechLab Inc. The Assistant Controller will report to the Chief Financial Officer. Some of the specific tasks of the Assistant Controller include:
· Perform monthly close activities including preparation of internal financial statements
· Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly and year end closing
· Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
· Manage Fixed Assets Perform/Oversee payroll activities
· Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
· Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
· Oversee financial administration including but not limited to: accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory control, general accounting, and grants
· Assist Chief Financial Officer in audit activities including annual financial audit, 401(k) audit, worker’s comp audit, and other regulatory authorities
· Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations
· Ensure local, state, and SUT taxes are managed appropriately
· Utilize ERP system to facilitate processes and maintain controls
Work EnvironmentThe Assistant Controller will be required to both sit and stand for periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.QualificationsB.S. or B.A in Finance or Accounting +5 years of experienceCPA preferredStrong knowledge of GAAPWell-organized with ability to prioritizeVery good communication and interpersonal skillsAttention to detail and problem-solving ability
All resumes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Assistant Controller. TechLab is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).