As a designer working within a strategy team, the assets you create will help elevate messaging and amplification on behalf of Firefli and its clients. From blogs to social media, your primary responsibility is to punctuate written content with visuals that are creative, relevant, and well-executed.
To be successful in this role, you must:
The person chosen for this position will:
- Be passionate about designing for digital
- Possess strong typographic and layout skills, have strict attention to detail, and thrive on your outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
- Be able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Take your work more seriously than yourself
- Have a solid understanding of current and emerging web standards (don’t worry, no coding necessary)
- Understand that feedback is part of every project
- Communicate ideas clearly to internal and external team members
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Be a productive and complimentary member of a multi-disciplinary team that explores problems from a variety of perspectives
- Create and manage visual assets as part of on-going content marketing strategies
- Support the strategy team by sizing, cropping, optimizing, and loading images and illustrations into content management systems (CMS)
- Create design patterns and templates that translate and scale across the digital spectrum
- Make various outputs from source artwork that is production-ready and resolve any visual issues that arise during implementation
- Source and modify images for projects and presentations
- Create, source, and modify illustrations for projects and presentations
- Elevate content marketing campaigns by creating infographics, charts, and other visual assets
- Assist with photo and video shoots as needed
- Work closely with team members to uncover solutions that solve our clients’ objectives and goals
- Support product design team as needed
While not required, applicants with additional experience in animation, illustration, using a CMS, and Sketch may receive extra brownie points.
All applicants are required to have:
- At least 3-5 years of combined applicable education and experience
- Degree in Graphic Design, Art, or other relevant field
Firefli is a strategy agency built on a relationship-focused culture and a proven track record.
Through thoughtful, customized solutions, we challenge our clients to see “what’s possible,” and then collaborate with them to deliver it. We dedicate ourselves to a higher standard through purposeful employee growth, strategic client partnerships, and a bold commitment to enhancing our expertise.
Though we work with clients on a national level, we love supporting companies of all shapes and sizes by turning digital vision into reality.
In addition to being mentioned by Forbes, Firefli has also been recognized alongside CNN, Hubspot, and Time Warner Cable by the Webby Awards, the leading international ceremony honoring excellence on the Internet.