Serve as client solutions owner for assigned accounts and work with account management team to meet the needs of all clients. Interact with client contacts and CMR sales and leadership teams to provide program implementation, maintenance, and support growth to assist internal and external stakeholders and meet company and account revenue goals. Major Accountabilities:
- Support sales team with content recommendations and meeting support during consultations pre- and post-contract finalization.
- Provide account management expertise and lead discussions in monthly or quarterly assigned client meetings using a consultative and collaborative approach to provide engagement, content, and delivery expertise; Analyze needs and feedback, and finalize and/or improve programs and implement recommendations and solutions for clients.
- Maintain and expand upon client programs, increasing users and usage; Identify additional sales opportunities and pursue with sales teams
- Aid with client-related activities (webinars, live meetings, etc.); Participate in tradeshows, conferences, etc., or other marketing related efforts/venues
- Demonstrate skilled technical product knowledge to develop, deliver and propose client-specific communications supporting products, materials, proposals, contracts, etc.; provide and manage account documentation, daily correspondence, direct billing requests and follow-up after sales closures.
- Collaborate regularly with learning solutions team to maintain active knowledge of all current and new products/services
- Provide feedback and strategies to better meet client needs, improve processes, and reduce costs to CMR Institute
- Assist and provide Educational Services with related support
- Readily perform other tasks as requested to support organization’s vision, mission and defined business objectives