RBTC Job Board
Find a Job
Post Your Resume
RBTC Main Site
1901 Group, LLC
1901 Group, LLC
We balance planning and designing with implementation and operations, consolidating the network components to optimize the server and application speeds, increase workload, and tighten security, enhancing the return on investments. We monitor around the clock, systematically analyzing all essential components at all times, satisfying compliance standards, and reducing threats to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all processes and information.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator (part time)
Location: Blacksburg VA
Clearance Required: Eligibility for a Government Public Trust (SF-85) background investigation (US Citizenship required)
Schedule: Monday - Thursday (5 hours/day)
ABOUT 1901 GROUP:
1901 Group provides IT services through the use of an integrated cloud-based platform that enables monitoring, management, and optimization of IT environments that span on-premise, co-location, and cloud computing environments. Our “as a service” model (XaaS) embeds all of the people, processes and technology necessary to deliver highly efficient IT services on a 24x7x365 basis.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for assisting with the management of contracts, subcontracts, and other contractual documents for the company.
· Management and administration of contracts
· Prepare requests for contract modifications, including extensions and funding increases.
· Perform contract reporting responsibilities and respond to customer requests for documentation and certifications.
· Respond to questions from project managers concerning contract requirements.
· Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status.
· Review and assist in negotiating contractual documents, including non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, contracts, and subcontracts.
· Maintain current information in the government's System for Award Management (SAM).
· Maintain a central corporate repository of all contractual documents.
· Maintain an audit file for each contract, to include the original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, and payment schedules.
· Perform close out activities as needed.
· Procurement of services
· Assist in preparing subcontractor requests for proposals and manage subcontractor contributions to company prime contract proposals.
· Manage and administer subcontracts.
· Prepare subcontract modifications and monitor subcontractor performance, including the reporting and status of deliverables.
· Assist technical experts in source selection and procurements.
· Maintain current subcontractor documentation (e.g., representations and certifications, insurance certificates).
· Perform reporting in accordance with prime contract requirements.
· Participate in efforts related to contractual reviews during the proposal process
· Review requests for proposals and work with the business development team to prepare responses, specifically contractual volumes and sections.
· Complete representations and certifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
· Experience in contract administration.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of contracting best practices, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), General Services Administration schedule contracts, and related federal and state laws and regulations.
· Experience in procurement administration.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· Associates Degree
Sharing and Options
Other Jobs From This Employer
Get Notified of New Jobs at the RBTC Job Board
This will open a new window so make sure that popup windows for this site are enabled.